There is a reason why every other blog that I have started I quit after a month or two of writing, the reason being that I’m easily distracted and got bored. HOWEVER, this year I have made it one of my goals to be committed and actually write on my blog… I think it’ll go alright, and I’m pretty sure it’ll get dark, but that’s okay!! At least I’m trying. I am doing this for myself, and I’m excited, which is more than I felt in a long ass time. Soooooo without further ado here is my goal list for 2018!!!
- Write on my blog even when I think I have nothing to say/ continue posting throughout this whole year.
- Stop hesitating when I want something/ tell people what I think without feeling like my opinion doesn’t matter
- Do more yoga
- Be more creative/ think outside of the box/ draw more
- Get my certificate of completion in the Photography course
- Learn more about archival history
- Travel more
- Be genuinely happy for others/ and myself
- Always find the beauty in everyday
- Be more involved in my Faith
- APPRECIATE PEOPLE MORE
I’m excited about this year even though I am afraid for the future and potentially failing, and I am going to be referencing this list throughout this year to make sure that I keep up with my goals. Hopefully, 2018 will be a better year for me than 2017 was. Heres to 2018!